Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Greenwood, Indiana Newborn Lifestyle and Studio Session

I love love love (LOVE!) being referred out to your family and friends.  Referrals are how I get to meet some of my best clients.  This sweet family is no exception!  Luckily, they found me just a few days after their sweet little baby was born so there was plenty of time to squeeze in not only a lifestyle session in the comfort of their own home but an in-studio session as well! 

Lifestyle can feel awkward at first but, really, the idea in and of itself is fairly simple.  Just do what you normally do!  Hold baby.  Kiss baby.  Cuddle baby.  Kiss baby.  Feed baby.  Change baby.  Shush baby.  Hug baby.  Rock baby.  Kiss baby.  Repeat!  That's about how those first few weeks go with newborns!

This big sister was so so great!  She was a little wary of me at first but LOVED looking through the pictures on the back of the camera.   We read a few pages of a book together and played "Where's Your Nose/Hands/Feet/Ears/Eyes/Etc?"  Nothing makes a toddler laugh like asking them where their nose is. 

Anyway, I'll let you get to the good stuff now!



No comments:

Post a Comment