Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Franklin, IN | Maternity Photographer

I met this gorgeous mama through a model call I put out on Facebook right after I had started in July.  I had never done maternity shots before so this was my first go at it!  I absolutely loved how they turned out!

During our first meeting, I brought three ideas with me for her model session.  I knew as soon as I met with her that I wanted to go with a very natural mother, earthy, boho theme.  Luckily, she agreed! 

I love it when you and I can collaborate together!  I gave her my thoughts and a little bit of direction and she styled her own wardrobe! 

A private property location provided the perfect backdrop for us.  I hope she is able to treasure these photographs for years to come!

Like this?  You'll love our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment