Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jon and Jen

I've had the pleasure of knowing Jen since high school.  We were in choir and a Peer group together.  I loved her then and I love her now.  I've seen her blossom from a sweet young girl into the strong, beautiful, vibrant mother and soon-to-be wife she is now.

I'm so excited for their wedding next month!!  I was a nervous wreck during this shoot.  I have never been lucky enough to shoot in an urban setting but I'm so glad I took the chance and did it!  I was wonderfully pleased at how beautiful their images turned out!

 Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagment Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagement Photographer

Whiteland, IN Engagment Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment